Uptown Gallery explores unique and disruptive ways to uplift visual storytellers in the Chicago area. Through thought-provoking exhibition themes, experiential gallery showings, and innovative partnerships, Uptown is dedicated to bringing awareness to up-and-coming artist's. With a commitment to support the brilliant, yet often overlooked Black and Brown Creator.
- NEXT SHOW Oct 8th 6-9pm
- Exhibition: "Ways of Seeing" (Oct 8th-Nov 10th)
- Curator: Gloria "Gloe" Talamantes
- Artists: Kimberly Atwood, Jamiah Calvin, Sebastian Hidalgo, Jay Simon, Isiah Veney, Sonnie Wooden, Jordan Porter-Woodruff
- Exhibition: MIXTAPE SHOW (Aug 12 - Sept 15)
- Curator: Kyle "@kyldish_gambino" Lilly
- Music: DJ Cash Era